Thursday, October 28, 2010

White Chick of the Week: Elizabeth Ingram

WWCC has been honored to spotlight some truly fabulous gals in the White Chick of the Week feature thus far. The last WCOTW features have all been members of SEC universities—showcasing the glory of white chicks that have attended the likes of Universities of South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

No offense to any of the white chicks who matriculate at those schools, or any other college for that matter, but there is one university that will always hold the top spot in the heart of the single, idiot dude-author of What White Chick's Cherish. Of course, it's a natural to be somewhat biased towards one's alum, but I highly suspect, that if scientific research were done to look into the matter, the findings would show that there is something exceptionally wonderful about white chicks who attend Clemson University.

While our football team seems to constantly hover somewhere between potentially great and slightly better than mediocre season after season, Clemson White Chicks are consistently glorious.

I am of the infallible opinion that Clemson girls are truly THE upper echelon of white chick-dom.

So, it is an esteemed honor to introduce WWCC's latest White Chick of the Week, and proud Clemson White Chick Alum: Elizabeth Ingram

Bio:

Age: 25

College/Major: Clemson University/Communication Studies. (Author's note: Elizabeth referred to Clemson as "The best place on Earth" while "God's Country" is also an acceptable answer).

Current City: Greenville, SC

Hometown: Greer, SC by way of Fort Worth, TX

Occupation: Public Relations

An interesting fact about Elizabeth: I've met Chuck Norris twice and own Seasons 1 and 10 of "Walker, Texas Ranger." (Author's note: Chuck Norris doesn't swear sunglasses. The sun wears Chuckglasses.)

What Elizabeth Cherishes:

Chick-fil-A Combo Meal:
Up until recently it was always an 8-count nugget meal with half sweet tea/half lemonade (an "Arnold Palmer") and honey mustard sauce. HOWEVER, since the release of the Spicy Chicken Sandwich, it's now a #3 with mayo and a coke. AMAZINGGG! And now I'm totes craving CFA.
Non-threatening Singer-Songwriter: As is non-threatening to me or the general public? Either way, John Mayer.
Brand of Ridiculously Expensive Blue Jeans: This may come as a shock to my chic white girlfriends, but I actually don't splurge on blue jeans. Until I went to college, I never even owned a pair. I live in dresses and skirts because they're my fave. (Plus, being six feet tall, to say that it's hard to find a pair of jeans that are long enough and fit me just right is an understatement). I save my splurging on other important things like makeup. And shoes. And handbags. And iced coffee.
Boutique Cupcake Flavor: Devil's Food Cake with Butter Cream icing (basically any flavor BUT Red Velvet...gross!)
White Chick Flick: It's a tie between "Sixteen Candles" and "The Princess Bride."
White Chick Lit: "Bergdorf Blondes" by Plum Sykes or "Where the Red Fern Grows" by Wilson Rawls.
Adult Beverage: I don't drink much but when I do I always order a madras.
Item of accoutrement/Accessory: Lots of big jewelry!

WCOTW Q&A

What names do you have picked out for your hypothetical children: Boy: Charles Jackson. Girl: Stella Marie.

What are some things you cherish most as a white chick: The fact that I don't have to work on a farm to wear cowboy boots, crying my way out of speeding tickets, over-dressing for college football games (shout out to the previous and very true WWCC post!), monogramming everything I own, sundresses, big sunglasses, pea coats, Jimmy Stewart and Cary Grant movies, ending notes/emails with "XOXOXO" and being able to dance better than white guys.

Turn the tides: discuss something that white guys are particularly fond of that you find comical: Three words: Short Man Syndrome. I think it's hilarious to watch guys who are "Vertically Challenged" try to make up for it by either: 1). Driving a big truck or 2). Working out excessively and wearing tight shirts to show off the fact that they work out excessively. Newsflash, boys—you're not fooling anyone and you're still short.

Tell us something about you that is very un-white chick: I love NASCAR! I got to meet Jimmie Johnson (my favorite driver, #48) last week at a work event and it was pretty much the best day of my life!

Are you a "Twilight" fan despite being a full-grown, mature adult? Why? Duh? But really, I do enjoy the storyline. And I secretly live vicariously through Kristen Stewart's character, even though she is the worst actress ever. Oh, and go Team Jacob!

Are you a fantastic white chick? Or do you know one? Drop me an email at mark.pantsari@gmail.com and nominate yourself or a pal to be WCOTW!

Follow WWCC on the Interweb at Facebook and Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Someone raised this girl right!! Cutest WCotW yet. Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EHI is my fave! Known her since first grade and she represents Clemson well :) Go Tigers! (love you liz!!!)

    ReplyDelete